Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Urban OriGinal



Latest shopping wishes from the one & only Urban OG.  Love love love this site! Got a lovely dress from here once that I've worn a few times. Check em out! And these are the gorgeous finds I am dreaming of tonight [when I'm not dreaming of my love of course]. =]

[As always ♥'s are links].


Urban OG 

Shoes

Camilla-5 Leopard Lace Up Wedge Bootie 
$35.50
LOVE LOVE LOVE


Whip Studded Spiked Round Toe Pump 
$25.20  
in gold

in pewter


Whip-G Glitter Studded Spiked Pump 
$29.50


Kassandra Studded Spike Lace Peep Toe Pump 
$37.40



Lexi Studded Spike Platform Bootie 
$75.20
in Black

in Fuchsia


Yasmine-15 Criss Cross Studded Platform Pump 
$25.90
in Red

in Beige


Yasmine-15 Leopard Criss Cross Studded Platform Pump 
$25.90


Liliana Belita-1 Studded Wedge Bootie 
$28.90
in Black

in Red

in Tan


And of course, the bags!


Bags

Take The Lead Bag 
$39.10
I hope to get this one ASAP.


Heavy Metal Bag 
$39.10
in Black

in Red
and these too. even though they are pretty similar. [The first one is faux suede. These 2 are leatherette] =]


Take It To The Streets Bag 
$46.20
in Camel


in Khaki


Bold Bottom Bag 
$50.60
in Camel

in Gray



Let me be honest I want all of those things. I'd buy em all now if I could. {Sigh} I see there's a trend with these picks. I guess I am in love with "Hardware". But anyways you guys should check the site they have pages & pages & pages of stuff! I could spend hours on there dream shopping but for now I need to sleep, so that's enough for tonight. =]

PS: All these items seem to be vegan. BONUS!


PSS: I just seen the site has these shoes I ordered from Beyond The Rack a while ago {and still haven't received due to their weird ordering/shipping process}. I paid $29.99. & Urban OG has them for $33.90. Not a big diff at all. Considering I've been waiting so long for them I could have gotten them at Urban OG but I ordered them from Beyond The Rack because I had a FREE $15 credit from them so it was actually better. But next time I will search around first!


Questions
Which ones, if any, would you like to have?
Have you ever ordered from Urban OG?

Please share!


Until next time,
Lovely Shopdict

No comments: