Friday, November 11, 2011

Forever Dreaming



So today was the "magical" 11-11-11. Where we all had I guess 3 chances to make our wishes.. On the day itself, & especially at 11:11 AM & PM. Did you use your wishes wisely? I only caught the 11:11 PM wish. Hope that's good enough =] Plus even better, its Friday!

So for tonight's post I am going to share my Forever 21 wishlist. I could go on a shopping spree in this place! I just placed an order for 1 item [Shocking! I deserve a prize for resisting. Really.] & I cannot wait til it gets here =] ]. Until it does I'll just dream of these fabulous finds..

Okay I just loaded the pics of recent finds from F21 that weren't sorted, just in my Shop folder.. & there was 145 items! I'm going to cut it down to the absolute gotta have this favorites. For now =]

{As always, ♥'s are links}



 First & favorite section of F21..

Jewelry


Femme Ring Trio [Sold Out Online]
$2.80
and in Cream [Sold Out]


 Forever Satin Bow Necklace 
$3.80 
-also in other colors-


Fork Pendant Necklace 
$1.50



Heart Compass Necklace
$4.80
also available in Silver


Horse Shoe Necklace 
$2.80


Lacquered Flower Necklace 
$3.80 


**Side note: I am searching for these products on the F21 site & having too much trouble. I can search for the item by its EXACT name, & it won't come up. I have to go through my wishlist's to get to these items. Good thing I wishlist everything. But WTF F21?**


Long Stem Rose Necklace 
$3.80

 Love Forever Bracelet
$3.80

Pearlescent Bead Necklace 
$6.80

Pearlescent Bracelet w/ Bow 
$4.80

Shimmering Bolt Necklace [Sold Out Online]
$4.80

Seize The Day Necklace [Sold Out Online]
$4.80 


Dresses


Fitted Floral Dress [Sold Out]
$10.80


 Lace Yoke Dress [Sold Out]
$24.80


 Leopard Grommet Dress 
$29.80


Mesh Inset Bodycon Dress [Sold Out]
$19.80 


One Shoulder Bodycon Dress [Sold Out]
$27.80 


**Note: I am getting Sold Out when I choose these items off my wishlist which wouldn't turn up in F21 Search. I assume they are completely sold out & not just my size, small.**


Clothes


You And Me French Terry Hoodie 
$19.80


 Short Sequined Skirt
[Can't Find On Site. Sold Out?]


Sequined Kiss Top 
$17.80


 Seven Dwarfs Graphic Top 
$17.80


Rhinestone Love Top
$14.80


 Metallic Open Knit Sweater Tunic 
$29.80


Marvin the Martian Top 
$14.80 


Leopard Sublimation Top 
$19.80


Braided Purl Knit Sweater
$24.80 


Shoes


 Glittered Leopard Stilettos 
$26.80


Bags


 Sequined Leopard Hobo Handbag 
$22.80


Leopard Print Canvas Handbag 
$27.80


Leatherette Handbag 
$32.80


Fair Isle Handbag 
$26.80

I could go on & on but that looks like enough for now =] Oh and here's the item I ordered, it has a special meaning to me. 

Rock Star Cut Off Top 
$19.80



Questions
Which ones, if any, would you like to have?
Do you have a Forever 21 wishlist?

Please share!



Until next time,
Lovely Shopdict


1 comment:

Iyah Love said...

me! me! me! I made one wish.. hope it will come true.. no specifics though.. :)