Tuesday, November 8, 2011

There Are No Words


Happy Not-So-Happy Monday!

This will be a nice & simple post of just a few shoes & bags I've been wanting lately. If I ever win the lotto I think I will set a shopping world record.. =]


Okay all these things are from Shoe Dazzle. I can't link to them because you have to sign up to see the items but I will list the names of them.. Even though you can't search for them that way. BUT if you've signed up & want me to send the link to them let me know.


Bags


Zurich


Halen 


Dresden 


Caracas


Caracas in Brown


Lagrono


Lagrono in Black


Roven


Roven in Black


Chaves



Shoes


Tierney


Maxella in Pewter


Maxella in Champagne


Nara in taupe 


Nara in Chocolate


 Lana


Rinnah


Carrington in Nude


Carrington in Black


Carrington in Grey 


Eveleigh


Chanelle in Brown 


Chanelle in Nude


Chanelle in Grey


Chanelle in Black


Chanelle in Rose


Vida in Black
{Similar to the Chanelle}


Vida in Gold


Vida in Pewter


As you see I want certain styles in many colors. Love em all. If only I could have them all..

Questions
Which ones, if any, would you like to have?
Have you ordered from Shoe Dazzle yet?
Have you signed up?

Please share!


Until next time,
Lovely Shopdict

No comments: