Monday, November 21, 2011

Proof I Am A Makeup Idiot

Quick question. I found this picture. And I have no clue what it is/what it's for.. It just looks like craft glitter to me.. But being that it's by MAC I know its makeup.. but what the hell are people doing with this?! Someone tell me, because all I know is its so pretty! =] Oh and if you have pics of it being used that would be helpful too. Thanks!

Until next time,
Lovely Shopdict


franki said...

MAC pigments come in pots like that - they're normally used as eyeshadows. I've just had a look on the MAC website though and couldn't see a product that looks like that - maybe it's been discontinued?
Either way, lovely pic - it's so sparkly! x

Style Servings said...

Ooooh pretty!! Would look so good as an eyeshadow, but how would it stick?