Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy Haulidays!


Ok everyone I am ready to share my hauls with you from the past 2 months? I finallyy got my new phone which means a good quality camera that actually shows these beautiful things off the way they should be. So there is a lot to show, I will be breaking it up into 2 posts. Also, since some of this stuff was bought over a month ago I don't have prices for everything but whatever info I do have I will share. Haul time part 1!


I can't remember what I bought first so I'm just gonna go in a random order. First up, the reason I can finally get good pictures for you all!

Apple 

Got an iPhone 4S & a Juicy Couture case. Love them


Mandee
Mandee's no longer has an online shop.




a bit sheer..


 My first skirt that is like this.. I love it! Can't wait to wear it. =]

Too cute with the ears!
 Opens big!

 Small pocket inside

Need more gloves with optional finger covers.


American Eagle 





Deux Lux Bow Clutch
$19.50

Deux Lux Bow Satchel
$49.50
 
 
 

Have to fold it to put it in the dust bag. =[ Don't like that.

AEO Animal Charm Bracelet
$15.50




AEO Serpent Ring
$15.50
[A similar ring is available for $12.50 ]




AEO Studded Bracelet
Navy - $9.99



AEO Studded Bracelet
Brown - $9.99



Knock Knock Why I Really LIke You Pad
$7.50 


 The back


Victoria's Secret & PINK 


Free Tote Offer

 Slouchy Tote
$24.50

I swore I ordered the tan colored one but maybe I rushed & clicked Pink. Cute either way

The back. One side un-slouched

The bag has magnets on both sides to close the bag to be the shape shown in first pic.

Inside

Signature Pullover Hoodie
$44.50. Sale- $34.99
[Available in different styles ]

Campus Pant
$42.50
[Available in different color/style ]

One thing I don't like about these sweats. This is the inside. It has a plastic like back that make crinkle sounds & feels uncomfortable on my leg. Otherwise, I love these sweats!! Now I know to check for things like this. I think I ordered these online.

New York Yankees Bling Zip Hoodie
On Sale for $39.99


Back

 Supermodel Essentials Notebook.
$28.00

Inside

The paper & pen holder. That is my own pen, it didn't come with a pen.
Love.

Sexy Little Things Noir Body Mist 2.5 oz
$15


Sexy Little Things Noir Rollerball
$10 ?

Beauty Rush Colorshine Gloss 
in Watermelon
$7
Shows a tiny bit darker on my skin than shown

Beauty Rush Minty Lip Shine 
$7
My fave of all the Beauty Rush glosses.

Bling Favorite V-Neck Tee 
$29.50

Signature Pullover Hoodie 
$49.50

Holiday Scoopneck Tee 
$22.50

Now bra's!

Bling Ultimate Push-Up Bra 
$52.50
SO gorgeous. Soon as I seen it online I went into the store to get it. Didn't even blink at the price. Makes me wanna go out in just a bra. =)

Bling Multi-way Push-up Bra 
$49.50
Another gorgeous bra that makes me want to be shirtless. Love!

Push-up Lace Demi Bra 
$32.50

Panties!


Okay that's enough for this post. I have a part 2 that I will share soon!

Until next time,
Lovely Shopdict

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lovely blog. please visit also mine and tell me what you think <3