Good morning. =]
I woke up with a strong urge to shop myself a little happy. Might go pick up these boots I've been wanting. Hopefully. But for now I thought I could share some more of my finds with you. Since I've decided to do these kinds of posts --I also decided to still share my haul posts as they come-- I've been trying to figure out some kind of layout, or format for the posts. Things I could do each time or something.. I guess I will just keep trying different things until I find one I like.
For this post I think I will put up one or two items from each category I have saved, some sites that I like, & I will tell you about any sales I know of on sites that I like. So lets start!
As always, all ♥'s are links.
Sites I love!
Well for this first post I guess I can share my go to sites. These are all sites I check constantly & shop at the most. In no special order at all.
- Victoria's Secret ♥ - This place is my ADDICTION. I check the site daily, I use my Angel card all the time, I cannot go in the store without money to shop.. it hurts. Definitely my favorite store hands down.
- Forever 21 ♥ - I love F21 for their jewelry. I love bs jewelry. Cheap, fun, cute, basic stuff that I can have fun mixing together. Plus they are all so affordable. A lot of there stuff is only $1.50. In store & online. I check this site twice weekly. I also love their shoes & bags. I've only gotten one pair of shoes from them to date but I love them. I don't like that they don't come with a shoe box though. Bummer. Still LOVE LOVE LOVE F21!
- Charlotte Russe ♥ - I check here often for shoes, bags & jewelry. I could spend so much money here its ridiculous. LOVE this store.
- American Eagle ♥ - I wasn't a fan of this store, until I got a credit card with them. Then they started carrying gorgeous Deux Lux handbags & I fell in love.
- Mandees ♥ - Mandees is a hit or miss kinda place. I can usually find something I want but there are times when you score big. I've gotten gorgeous Steve Madden things from here for super cheap. A big handbag --now one of my favorites-- for just under $20, a clutch for around the same price, & my 2 favorite pairs of heels for around $45-$50 each. Huge sales! Right now the site is having a sale on whatever is left, basically things they need to get rid of for their new stuff to come in. But I check in often!
- Iron Fist ♥ - I ADORE this brand. They are completely vegan which is awesome for me, & their style is different from most so you wear their stuff & are sure to stand out. I currently only own 1 pair of shoes from them but that will change ASAP. Love love LOVE them!
- Etsy ♥ - I could spend hours on here. If you don't know about Etsy you need to go look! Its is a site featuring all things Handmade & Vintage. They also sell supplies. I go here for the Handmade things. They are so beautiful & unique. I wish I had talent to make some of the things I find here. I adore this site. I've only gotten one thing from here, but I didn't even get it through here, I got it through Fred Flare ♥, which got it from Etsy. I have to share that with you one day. Cutest thing. So anyway I adore Etsy with a PASSION.
- Fred Flare ♥ - Fred Flare has some unique & amazing things. I love them. Have purchased from once or twice. Adore adore adore! If you like things that aren't so mainstream & average, check out Fred Flare!
All of these sites I've listed are currently having a sale except Etsy --Where all items are priced at each sellers liking-- & Fred Flare & Iron Fist, but FF & IF does have some wonderful things in their normal sale section. So go check them all out!!
Now to help you understand what I mean when I say I save pictures of items I am going to show you a few screen shots of my folders.
Okay this is the main Shop folder with sub-folders for different categories. --I like to organize--. You can see there are a lot of categories. The "I WANT IT" folder is for things I am obsessed with & will try to buy ASAP. All the items that aren't in a folder are for when I don't want to jump around folder to folder to save everything so I save it all in the main shop folder & then put it where it belongs later.
And this is what the Shoes folder looks like. This must be the most filled one, but I am not sure. You can see this folder also has a sub-folder titled "Pretty, But NO". This folder is for things that are made with genuine leather or suede & I refuse to buy, but they are still gorgeous. I dream of one day having a private designer to make anything I want for me, who will make these things with all Vegan materials. =] So you can also see the format of which I save all items so they are very organized. There are sometimes doubles if I find an item in different places, so that if one sells out I can check the other. You can also see the 3rd shoe isn't labeled right, probably found it somewhere other than a shopping site.
Okay so now lets get to the items that are in all these folders.
ASOS Animal Print Watch with Matching Bezel Detail ♥
Pink Bow & Crown Charm [Sold out]
That's one thing about Etsy, since these things are handmade, & sometimes only 1 of a kind, you can't wait to get it, cause it will be gone!
Dr Jays ♥
Akademiks Heart Jacket [Sold Out]
Saved this a long time ago, probably can't find it anywhere anymore.
2 Cute 2 Trendy ♥
Black Lace Strapless Gathered Cocktail Dress ♥
--This category is obviously all things from Etsy so I will link to the specific seller then item if available--
Cutie Hats ♥
1 Eyed Minion Earflap Hat from Despicable Me ♥
Gifts For Others
--In this category I save things I would buy for friends or family. Usually baby things for upcoming birthdays or babyshowers--
Ron Burgundy Jacket Anchorman Costume ♥
AGRA [Sold Out]
Dr. Jays ♥
Akademiks Dazzle [Sold Out]
I WANT IT
I guess I didn't notice these are made with leather. Guess I don't want them anymore but they are gorgeous.
Freesoul - Distressed Straight Leg Jean [Sold Out]
3 Sweet Peas Jewelry ♥
PERSONALIZED STERLING SILVER STAR RING [Sold Out]
--This category has sub-folders by sneaker brand, most I won't wear anymore due to my no leather policy. So I will jump to the Converse category, the only sneakers I wear anymore--
Chuck Taylor All Star Double Upper Ox Aster Purple Milk [Sold Out]
Dolce Vita Vince Black [Sold Out]
These might be leather & found before I became anti-leather so they might not be a want anymore.
Charlotte Russe ♥
Leopard Bubble Mini Skirt [Sold Out]
Perpetual Kid ♥
4GB Building Block USB Flash Drive ♥
Plaid Cut Out 1 Piece [Sold Out]
80's Tees ♥
Airbrush Little Miss Sunshine [Sold Out]
Abercrombie & Fitch ♥
Johanna Top [Sold Out]
And that is the last of it! Those are all my categories, except beauty which only had 3 lip glosses in it & I am not really using, & "Need 2 find" which is pictures of things I see on blogs & what-not that I want to find. So since this is such a long post this might become a Sunday theme. Shopping Sundays. =]
Anything here you liked? Any sites I've shown to you that you never knew of? What are YOUR favorite places to shop? Please share with me!
Until next time,