Friday, October 7, 2011

Latest Wishes



Hello hello!

So on this cold Friday I have a little time to kill before I go out later & I was doing my usual email check & seen some sales I wish I had money to shop at & some items I really want. But what else is new, right? Then I remember I am doing these new "Dream Shopping" posts & had to come share with you! So here's what I am wishing for today.




Charlotte Russe has a shoe sale going on so I went to drool on that and found they have these that I have seen many times & been dying for, but they don't have my size. =[

Bow Wrapped Ankle Bootie 

$35.50 now on sale for $25.
WANT THEM!

Next site I went to was the newly discovered JustFab.com. They sent me an email featuring shoes for Halloween or something. They also sent me a new shoe selection. None of which made me drool. But I am still craving this bag I seen last time. Similar to the one I already ordered from them.

Trilogy.
(You have to sign up to see most items so I cannot link the item. But sign up here)


as always all items are $39.95 each.

I love the orange & white ones. The pewter color is just okay to me. Its foreign territory to me actually. 
WANT THEM!


Next I seen an email from one of my favorite sites, UrbanOG. There are so many things on this site I want it isn't even funny. Here are 3 from the new arrivals that caught my eye instantly. There are many more items I am wishing for but that would take all day to share.

Bumper Elton-14 Lace Up Wedge Mid-Calf Boot 
$36.20


Qupid Neutral 177 Buckle Round Toe Bootie 
 $31.90


Qupid Neutral 177 Leopard Buckle Bootie 
$31.90
WANT THEM!

And last is from the cutest site ever, Little MissMatched. So colorful & fun how can you not love this site!? Here is a cute Winter Wear set I am craving. They are on sale, 3 for $33.33!

Multi Cable Slouch Hat 

Originally $30.00.


Cable Arm Warmers 
Orig. $18.


Cable Leg Warmers 
Orig. $20.


Okay so that is all for today's post. Hope you enjoyed. Please leave me any feedback you have about the items or sites or anything! Thanks for reading!


Until next time,
Lovely Shopdict


No comments: