Wednesday, May 11, 2011

American Pink Sephora Works

I have been busy as a bee lately! Not that I have anyone to notice -__- but heres a combo haul.
(as always, hearts♥ are links) 





 PINK  


Two separate trips to PINK.

First one I went for a bra but then decided on the sale section instead.

 Racerback Bling Tank. Sale $12.99 (Reg. $26.50)






Smocked Eyelet Skirt. [Prices as shown in pics above] 
Had to get this stuff at these sale prices :) The tank is a size bigger than usual so I have some side bra showing but I like my tanks like that sometimes. On top of these sale prices I had 2 $10 off coupons so I only paid $10 total. Love!


Second Trip..
Finally got the shorts I wanted! Funny part is I kept searching for a 0 because my light denim shorts are that size, then I try it on & 0 is tacky tight. Got a 2. Should've just tried em on long ago.
 White Denim Destroyed Shorts. $39.50 



Lace Racerback Push-up bra. $36.50. 

Went in specifically for this bra. Have it in the neon yellow color, and wanted this one but never found my size. Plus I had a $10 off a PINK bra coupon I needed to use. :)

Actually I bought the bra, was walking out the store and spotted the shorts on a low rack I somehow missed, went tried em on, asked if they had my size in stock somewhere off the floor, got lucky cause they did! and got back on line to get those. Same cashier. Haha.


Bath & Body Works 
Went in to finally use a $20 gift card I had since Christmas.
 Signature Collection Shower Gels. $10.50 each. Sale buy 2 get 1 free. 

Pocket Sized Sanitizers. $1.50 each. 5 for $5. Gave 3 away. 

Pink Cupcake Nail File. $1.50  

American Eagle - 
Went in to try and pay the bill of my new AE credit card, to find out you can't make payments in store, [SUCKERY!] and ended up shopping. Thanks AE!


 White Watch $29.50
I usually get character/novelty watches but I want a white one so I got this.
-Can't find on site-

Multi Chain NYC Charm Necklace. BOGO 50% Sale- $9.75. (Reg. $19.50)
Didn't even realize there was a sale. Got lucky with this one. This is not on the site because it is exclusive to NYC stores.


Duane Reade - 
-No online shop available-


Essie - Over The Edge. $8. 
"a dramatic metallic midnight silver"

 Essie - Beach Bum Blu. $8. 
"a medium sea side blue pearl"

 Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Midnight in NY $7 ? 

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Gilty Pleasure $7.50? 
Yes spelled Gilty. This pic is horrible its a gold color


Sephora - 
Went in to get a face brush I seen here at Victoria's Blog- love, victoria 
No pic available but heres the link - 




That is all you guys have missed.. I'm pretty sure anyway.. :) Later taters!




 Until next time,
Lovely Shopdict

No comments: